Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Union Jack’s of Columbia
Top Ten Reasons you should attend:
10. The chef at Union Jack’s has prepared a special menu for us!
9. You need a night off of training.
8. Fordham and Old Dominion Brewing are providing FOUR different craft beers.
7. You need another bottle of Screw Cancer wine and hope to win a 55 inch tv.
6. You heard our guest bartenders are wearing vests… with no shirts!
5. Cancer survivor, Paul Lemlie, and his band Anytime, Anywhere will be returning and they rocked last year!
4. It’s Danny Mooney’s birthday and the drinks are included in the ticket price, so you won’t have to buy him a beer!
3.You need some inspiration and a hug from Jessica P.
2.You love to see cancer survivors presented with “big checks” to help them pursue their education.
1. You hate cancer and want to do something to support young adults facing cancer!
Please visit our website to purchase tickets and for more information about the event