Almost 21 days ago, an amazing group of people embarked on a epic journey to run across america to raise money and awareness for the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults. This Rev3 Triathlon Run Across America Team will finish their 3,080 Mile journey on Monday April 16, 2012 at 2 PM in Washington, DC at Georgetown University Hospital.
Runners that have been a part of the run at various points, please consider joining the team for the last two Miles!
Family, friends and supporters that want to come out to cheer them on, please join us!
Run Across America Finish Line Details
The runners are scheduled to finish on Monday, April 16th on the roof of the Leavey Student Center next to Georgetown University Hospital at 2:00 PM. We would love for you to join us to help cheer the runners on to the finish of the Run Across America (RAA). The core group of runners have been running since March 26th! Your support and cheers will be a warm reception and pick me up for them to reach the finish line! So grab a friend, bring your family and be ready to make some noise to welcome the runners to end of their EPIC journey. If you’re able to attend, please arrive by 1:00 PM to give ample time to park and to reach the area where they will finish. If you would like to help with set-up, please email Brock prior to 4/15.
RAA Finish Location
Leavey Center Esplanade (roof of this building)
3800 Reservoir Road, N.W.
Washington, DC 20057-1087
There is parking in the building
Please see our press release on the finish of the run and below are some details around the finish activities.
Timeline of RAA Finish Activities on Monday, April 16, 2012
- 11:00 AM – Set-up: UCF tents, food, finish line arch, flags and fencing
- 1:45 PM – RAA Vans, RV’s and Runners Arrive at Key Bridge Marriott. Runners leave Key Bridge Marriott with two support vans, run across Key Bridge and around Reservoir Rd. into entrance of Georgetown Hospital (2 Miles).
- 2:00 PM – Finish at Georgetown University Hospital Lombardi Cancer Center on the Leavy Center Esplanade (roof/garden of student union next to cancer center that overlooks campus).
- 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM – RAA Finish Celebration including food and drinks with finishers, Rev3 team, UCF team and Georgetown University Hospital team
- 5 PM – Private RAA Finisher Reception for runners and families at The Tombs
1226 36th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20007