The Blue Jeans Ball is our annual gala event where we celebrate our 14th anniversary and honor amazing individuals and organizations that help us fulfill our mission.
The 2012 Blue Jeans Ball
January 28, 2012 | 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
The Spear Center | Howard Hughs Corporation Building
10275 Little Patuxent Pkwy | Columbia, MD 21044
We recently kicked off our sponsorship drive for the event with a VIP reception, hosted by Clyde’s of Columbia, to announce our 2012 honorees:
- Ulman Family Founders’ Award: Will Reiser, writer & Seth Rogen, actor/producer “50/50”
- Hope Award: Dr. Aziza Shad, Georgetown University Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Young Adult “FIGHT” Award: Amy Babst – Mother of 2, Cancer to 5K alumni and volunteer
- Volunteer Service Award: Mike Lombardo, Team Fight Volunteer Coach and Half Full Tri Volunteer
- Partner Award: Rev3 Triathlon, Kaiser Permanente
Sponsorship opportunities are available now and tickets will go on sale on December 1st. More information can be found on our website: www.ulmancancerfund.org/bluejeansball