That’s right folks – Team Fight is going to Philadelphia. This week we were welcomed by our friends at Competitor Network as an official charity of the Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon! We’re very excited about this addition to our race schedule and partnering with this awesome endurance series.
Here are a few details about the race – in case you want to join us!
Sunday, September 18th, 2011
Half Marathon, 2 Person Half Marathon Relay: 8:00am
Start Line: Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Running east on eastbound lanes, west of 22nd.
Finish Line: TBD
Rock ‘n’ Roll races are pretty fantastic. See below for a list of participant perks:
- Scenic course highlighting host cities famous sites
- Live, local along the course
- Spirited cheer squads lining the course
- Brooks Technical Participant Shirt
- Official Finisher Certificates
- Finishers Medal
- Swag Bag
- Plentiful Course Support
- Free Admission to the Finish Line Festival and Post Race Concert (where applicable)
- Free Admission to the 2 day Health & Fitness Expo
As part of the official charity group, we will have access to the hotel block for you to book your rooms if you decide to stay over. But Philly is just a short trip up 95, so it’s definitely possible to drive in the morning of the race. We are looking forward to this additional event!