In this digital age, our brains are often overloaded with information received from multiple channels; whether that be from conversations, emails, instant messages, texts, tweets, Facebook updates, etc.
With so much information coming in, it is easy to become distracted from focusing on what really matters.
That is why we, at The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, strive to keep our messaging based on our Mission:
“To enhance lives by supporting, educating and connecting young adults, and their loved ones, affected by cancer.“
We do this by providing:
- SUPPORT through our Patient Navigation Program, local peer mentoring and nationally Imerman Angels), Support Groups, YACS, Cancer to 5K,
- EDUCATE through resources & literature Long After Cancer Video, No Way Guidebook, My Way Guidebook, High School Skin Cancer Curriculum
- CONNECT through University & Community Programs such as Campus Outreach, College Scholarships, Cancer Socks
- Providing resource connections through online resources such as LIVESTRONG Young Adult Alliance, Fertile Hope, Planet Cancer and many more.
- Providing opportunities for you to get involved in driving awareness including Team Fight, Volunteer opportunities, and the Half Full Triathlon
We hope that you will continue to support our mission, share your experiences, and spread UCF’s message throughout the community, as we cannot continue to do what we do without your support!