if so, I may have the perfect opportunity for you! Over the last couple years, Team Fight has grown exponentially and 2011 won’t be any different!
- The plus: We now have over 250 people wearing that crazy yellow color to help us raise awareness in the community and additional funds to support the mission of the Ulman Cancer Fund.
- The challenge: We are still growing and this is not a one person job anymore!
That is where you, one of your friends, or someone you run with might come in to the equation. The UCF is looking to grow our staff, specifically we are looking for a person to work directly with yours truly as a Team Fight Run Coordinator. While we continue to expand in Howard County, Baltimore is really the next place we would like to make UCF and Team Fight known!
I have mentioned in previous blogs that I really do love what I do, so when I say this is a great opportunity, I say that wholeheartedly! There are a few things I have learned along the way (whether they came naturally or were learned) that I have come to realize are essential to doing this job well;
- Ability to multi-task,
- Engage ALL types of people
- A passion for the health and wellness community
Interested? I have come up with a short list that may give you a better idea of what we are looking for:
- Passion for the health and wellness world
- Knowledge of the run community in Baltimore
- Flexible work hours
- Presence at Team Fight workouts and race weekend events (once hired)
- Ability to recruit and engage NEW PEOPLE
Wants (aren’t necessary but would give the new employee an edge):
- Lives in Baltimore
- Knowledge of current UCF programs and/or past experience with Team Fight
To see a complete job description please visit the UCF Job Openings Page and contact me at email@example.com if you’re interested! We are looking to hire by January so don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or pass it along to anyone you think may be interested!